It’s hard to believe that the Panama International Film Festival (IFF Panama) is about to embark on its sixth year, but here we are again. What started as a simple idea to showcase local film talent, has blossomed into one of the premier cinema events in Latin America. The IFF is a week-long festival that includes screenings, Q & A with cast and production staff, lectures, a gala, and a whole lot of fun. There are nearly 70 different films that will be screened over the course of 7 days, at a variety of theaters all over Panama City. They’re from all over the world, and divided into categories by region and style. Festival goers will get to immerse themselves in cinema each day, and learn a little bit more about the industry and the people who make it along the way. Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Panama for Beginners: The basics on relocating to Panama
- The Evolution of Panama City | Weekly News Roundup, April 14th, 2017
- Isla Taboga: Panama City’s island oasis
- Panama Seen Regaining Crown as Region’s Fastest Growing Economy | Weekly News Roundup, April 7th, 2017
- 5 Reasons You Should Retire in Panama, Right Now!