Panama has been trying to market itself as a Latin American tech hub for quite some time now, and now with mobile payments and e-commerce, they’re keeping to that promise. Although Latin America, in general, has been slower than other parts of the world to adapt to the e-commerce market, Panama is looking to change that in the immediate future. And international investors and startups are looking at investing in Panama as an ideal growth market for this type of commerce. Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Retiring in Panama: Five places that are ideal for relocating retirees
- All That Jazz: Experience Boquete, Panama’s Jazz and Blues Festival
- Odebrecht Pulls Out of Panama Canal Bridge Tender Amid Probe | Weekly News Roundup, Feb. 3rd, 2017
- Panama Charges 17 People Linked to Odebrecht Bribe Case | Weekly News Roundup, Jan. 28th.
- Building the Ultimate Panama Road Trip, A Step-By-Step Guide