Panama has been trying to market itself as a Latin American tech hub for quite some time now, and now with mobile payments and e-commerce, they’re keeping to that promise. Although Latin America, in general, has been slower than other parts of the world to adapt to the e-commerce market, Panama is looking to change that in the immediate future. And international investors and startups are looking at investing in Panama as an ideal growth market for this type of commerce. Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Panama sees no change in ties with Taiwan or China | Weekly News Roundup, Jan. 6th.
- El Valle, Panama: An oasis of outdoor adventure and fun! (Part 1)
- Panama Canal + Chicago Ports’ Symbiotic Benefits | Weekly News Roundup, December 30th.
- Top 5 Beaches to Visit During Panama’s “Summer” Season
- Navigating the Holidays in Panama: What you need to know to keep from getting stressed