POLS have announced the opening of a new office in Coronado, Panama, offering clients located outside of Panama City, otherwise know as the interior, services including offshore legal advice, corporate formation assistance, immigration consultation, and real estate transactions. The firm is expanding from its current presence in Panama City after 11 years of successive growth, providing evidence of growing market demand for reliable legal assistance in the Republic of Panama. The new office will officially open on November 1st, 2013. Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Assets in Panama banks reach record level despite ‘Panama Papers’ | Weekly News Roundup, March 17th, 2017
- How to Visit Panama on a Budget
- Ex-Panama Ruler General Noriega Suffers Brain Hemorrhage | Weekly News Roundup, March 10th, 2017
- Enjoy the 6th Edition of The Panama International Film Festival!
- Panama City Zoo Anxiously Awaits it’s 37 Million Dollar Makeover | Weekly News Roundup, March 3rd, 2017