POLS have announced the opening of a new office in Coronado, Panama, offering clients located outside of Panama City, otherwise know as the interior, services including offshore legal advice, corporate formation assistance, immigration consultation, and real estate transactions. The firm is expanding from its current presence in Panama City after 11 years of successive growth, providing evidence of growing market demand for reliable legal assistance in the Republic of Panama. The new office will officially open on November 1st, 2013. Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Panama for Beginners: The basics on relocating to Panama
- The Evolution of Panama City | Weekly News Roundup, April 14th, 2017
- Isla Taboga: Panama City’s island oasis
- Panama Seen Regaining Crown as Region’s Fastest Growing Economy | Weekly News Roundup, April 7th, 2017
- 5 Reasons You Should Retire in Panama, Right Now!