POLS have announced the opening of a new office in Coronado, Panama, offering clients located outside of Panama City, otherwise know as the interior, services including offshore legal advice, corporate formation assistance, immigration consultation, and real estate transactions. The firm is expanding from its current presence in Panama City after 11 years of successive growth, providing evidence of growing market demand for reliable legal assistance in the Republic of Panama. The new office will officially open on November 1st, 2013. Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Panama sees no change in ties with Taiwan or China | Weekly News Roundup, Jan. 6th.
- El Valle, Panama: An oasis of outdoor adventure and fun! (Part 1)
- Panama Canal + Chicago Ports’ Symbiotic Benefits | Weekly News Roundup, December 30th.
- Top 5 Beaches to Visit During Panama’s “Summer” Season
- Navigating the Holidays in Panama: What you need to know to keep from getting stressed