If you’re planning a visit to Panama, or if you want to relocate or retire to Panama, you must check out El Valle de Anton. Commonly referred to as simple “El Valle”, or “The Valley” in English, this small mountain town in Panama’s central highlands is the perfect mountain getaway for people of all ages, tastes, and budgets. A short distance from Panama City (about 2.5-3 hours drive), and a quick drive from the beaches of Coronado and Chame (about 45 minuts), El Valle is a true natural oasis, that has its own unique feel, style, and culture. It’s paradise for those who love outdoor adventures, or those who just love resting and relaxing in nature. Here are some of the ways you can enjoy El Valle, and all it has to offer! Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Panama sees no change in ties with Taiwan or China | Weekly News Roundup, Jan. 6th.
- El Valle, Panama: An oasis of outdoor adventure and fun! (Part 1)
- Panama Canal + Chicago Ports’ Symbiotic Benefits | Weekly News Roundup, December 30th.
- Top 5 Beaches to Visit During Panama’s “Summer” Season
- Navigating the Holidays in Panama: What you need to know to keep from getting stressed