Panama has been at the center of the world’s conversation about tourism since 2009, with rave reviews and booming visitor numbers helping to push the country to the fore. Between 2009 and 2013, the number of tourists to Panama shot up to 2.2 million per year – a rise of 40% in just 4 years. So what makes up the appeal of Panama? What about the country is so competitive in a world tourism market seemingly festooned with fantastic options? Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Panama sees no change in ties with Taiwan or China | Weekly News Roundup, Jan. 6th.
- El Valle, Panama: An oasis of outdoor adventure and fun! (Part 1)
- Panama Canal + Chicago Ports’ Symbiotic Benefits | Weekly News Roundup, December 30th.
- Top 5 Beaches to Visit During Panama’s “Summer” Season
- Navigating the Holidays in Panama: What you need to know to keep from getting stressed