Panama has been at the center of the world’s conversation about tourism since 2009, with rave reviews and booming visitor numbers helping to push the country to the fore. Between 2009 and 2013, the number of tourists to Panama shot up to 2.2 million per year – a rise of 40% in just 4 years. So what makes up the appeal of Panama? What about the country is so competitive in a world tourism market seemingly festooned with fantastic options? Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Assets in Panama banks reach record level despite ‘Panama Papers’ | Weekly News Roundup, March 17th, 2017
- How to Visit Panama on a Budget
- Ex-Panama Ruler General Noriega Suffers Brain Hemorrhage | Weekly News Roundup, March 10th, 2017
- Enjoy the 6th Edition of The Panama International Film Festival!
- Panama City Zoo Anxiously Awaits it’s 37 Million Dollar Makeover | Weekly News Roundup, March 3rd, 2017