Panama has been at the center of the world’s conversation about tourism since 2009, with rave reviews and booming visitor numbers helping to push the country to the fore. Between 2009 and 2013, the number of tourists to Panama shot up to 2.2 million per year – a rise of 40% in just 4 years. So what makes up the appeal of Panama? What about the country is so competitive in a world tourism market seemingly festooned with fantastic options? Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Retiring in Panama: Five places that are ideal for relocating retirees
- All That Jazz: Experience Boquete, Panama’s Jazz and Blues Festival
- Odebrecht Pulls Out of Panama Canal Bridge Tender Amid Probe | Weekly News Roundup, Feb. 3rd, 2017
- Panama Charges 17 People Linked to Odebrecht Bribe Case | Weekly News Roundup, Jan. 28th.
- Building the Ultimate Panama Road Trip, A Step-By-Step Guide