Planning on moving to Panama or retiring in Panama? You’re going to want to visit first. For many people, budgets are tight when it comes to international travel, especially if you want to do a lot, and see a lot before making your decision to move. With so much to see in Panama, planning a full trip at a great price is important. Luckily for you, it’s also very doable, and with just a bit of preparation, can be done without a hitch. From lodging to transportation, food and entertainment, and excursions for the whole family, you’ll be able to find the perfect exploration trip, without breaking the bank. Here are some tips on how to do it. Continue reading
Browse by Category
- Panama for Beginners: The basics on relocating to Panama
- The Evolution of Panama City | Weekly News Roundup, April 14th, 2017
- Isla Taboga: Panama City’s island oasis
- Panama Seen Regaining Crown as Region’s Fastest Growing Economy | Weekly News Roundup, April 7th, 2017
- 5 Reasons You Should Retire in Panama, Right Now!