Offshore Forex Funds are essentially the same as an Offshore Mutual Fund, except that the fund invests only in international currencies on the international spot markets. The international currency market, or “Foreign Exchange” market, otherwise referred to as “FOREX”, is the largest and most liquid and highest volume market in the world, much more so than any stock markets.
Although we are not investment advisors, our firm can recommend several licensed, registered, reputable investment firms who offer very well managed Offshore Forex Funds.
Offshore Forex funds provide several distinct advantages. Some countries have securities laws that restrict their citizens from investing in offshore forex funds, or any funds that are not registered in their own country. This is another reason why many investors prefer to structure their assets through offshore foundations or offshore corporations, so that they may have the freedom to invest as they wish without any legal restrictions.
Offshore forex funds provide several key advantages:
- Offshore Tax Free Interest
- Offshore Tax Free Capital Gains
- Diverse, Unrestricted Investment Options
- Lower Overall Fund Management Costs
- Higher Overall Investor Returns
Our recommended brokerage investment firm is currently offering what we consider to be some of the best offshore forex funds available today.
These particular funds offers the following advantages:
· 100% liquidity at any time, and no withdrawal penalty,
· Funds are well managed by well known, reputable investment firms,
· Historic average annual returns range between 15% to 30% (depending on which fund you choose),
· Minimum initial deposit is only US$50,000, and you can add more funds or withdraw funds at any time,
· Online access to view and download statements, or make withdrawals.
If you are interested in investing in offshore forex funds, please Contact Us for an introduction to our recommended investment firm.