Panama Offshore Legal Services provides competent immigration attorneys to assist foreigners with a Panama Tax Free Processing Zone Investor Visa.
This program allows Panama foreign investors to obtain Panama legal residency under the condition that they must rent a plot of land or an office or building (rented through a 10 to 20 year concession) within one of the new tax free processing zones in Panama, for the purpose of operating a business from Panama that exports its products or services. This is a Panama Visa providing Panama legal residency for Panama foreign investors. All Panama Tax Free Processing Zones, including the Colon Free Trade Zone, investors qualify for this Panama Visa. Panama immigration officials welcome foreign investors who can generate business from Panama across the globe.
Since the turn-over of the US military bases in Panama, the Panamanian government has designated several of these areas as “Tax Free Processing Zones”, with similar tax benefits as the existing Colon Free Trade Zone (the second largest distribution center in the world). These tax free processing zones have distinct tax advantages for operating manufacturing plants, assembly plants, software creation facilities, call centers, and other such businesses that export their products or services. These businesses also get a substantial tax break on a certain percentage of their products or services sold locally.
Documents that are necessary to process Panama legal residency and passport:
1. Power of Attorney allowing our law firm to act on behalf of the applicant (and dependents – if applicable).
2. Certificate of Good Health, signed by a registered, licensed physician, indicating that the applicant (and dependents – if applicable) has no contagious diseases and is in good mental and physical condition.
3. Notarized and authenticated police record from the place of residence for the applicant (and spouse & children – if applicable).
4. Certified or notarized Birth Certificate of the applicant (and dependents – if applicable).
5. Marriage Certificate for the applicant (and dependents – if applicable).
6. Valid passport of the applicant (and dependents – if applicable).
7. Four (4) passport sized photographs of the applicant (and dependents – if applicable).
8. Financial reference letter from your bank, credit union, or brokerage / investment firm.
*All documents must be apostilled or authenticated by the Panama Consulate in your country.
Note that immigration request that the applicant for any type of visa, be present physically at the immigration office in Panama, at the time of Visa application.
Panama Immigration will not allow people to visit wearing shorts, t-shirts, or sandals.
When the immigration visa is approved plan to visit Panama for two weeks because immigration may hold onto your passport for 5 business days while they insert the official stamps and information in the passport.
Panama Offshore Legal Fees
Contact Us for a quote.