Belize Offshore Corporation
POLS can form a Belize Offshore Corporation through our exclusive relationship with our correspondent Belize law firm.
Belize is not a Caribbean Island. It is a former British colony called British Honduras and is a Central American country on the Caribbean coast.
In 1990, Belize enacted a new law allowing the creation of offshore corporations.
Benefits of a Belize Corporation
1. The Belize corporation’s income is Tax Free to Belize no matter where in the world the income is earned.
2. The names of the shareholders of the Belize corporation are not public record. The Belize government only has records of the corporation’s Articles of Incorporation. There are no annual tax returns required.
3. Global Asset Protection against frivolous lawsuits.
4. Belize Corporations can open bank accounts anywhere in the world.
5. Flexibility for the Belize corporation with minimum capital requirement, with no required meetings, no local directors or officers, meetings by shareholders or directors can be conducted anywhere and with using proxy, only one director and one shareholder is required who does not have to be a Belize resident.
6. Fast incorporation in usually one day.
7. English is the official language in Belize.
8. A Belize Corporation can conduct business anywhere in the world except in Belize.
9. To open a Belize corporation bank account you don’t have to travel to Belize. You can be anywhere in the world to use the internet, e-mail, courier service, or telephone your bank representative.
Restrictions on a Belize Corporation
1. Belize offshore corporations cannot conduct business inside Belize or do commerce with Belize residents.
2. Belize offshore corporations cannot own Belize real property.
3. Belize offshore corporations must have a Registered Agent and an office in Belize (law firms provide their address). A Belize offshore corporation cannot rent registered office space for other companies.
5. Belize offshore corporations cannot sell its stocks, shares, securities, or obligations of debt to residents of Belize or to Belize companies.
6. Belize offshore corporations cannot possess stocks, shares, securities, or obligations of debt of Belize companies.
Requirements to Create a Belize Corporation
All you have to do is supply these documents:
1. Photocopies of each shareholder’s passport, notarized.
2. Nominee directors services are available for US$150 per year per director. If you wish to appoint your own directors, then please provide a photocopy of each director’s passport, notarized.
3. Complete and sign the application and Registered Agent Contract.
4. Provide a financial or professional reference letter (this can be from a bank, broker, financial advisor, law firm, accountant, or other professional).
5. Provide a proof of address (such as a photocopy of a utility bill showing your name and address).
6. Our fee is $1,500 USD to setup a Belize corporation, plus courier fee to send you the documents.
Contact Us to form a Belize Offshore Corporation.