Panama is truly going through an incredible transition. With a fast-growing economy, strategic logistical location, booming trade, and tropical climate, Panama is becoming one of the most popular places to move to in all of Latin America. But relocating, whether for business or pleasure, can be a tough transition if you’re not prepared.
There are certain things you should know before you make the move, and certain steps that you’ll need to take. At POLS, we strive to offer all of your relocation service needs, with invaluable experience in local laws and procedures.
This guide aims to serve as your beginner’s guide to moving to Panama. We will show you the steps you need to take, and who to contact in order to facilitate the process. We will also give you some simple tips and guide you to making choices that best fit your needs. In this guide, we cover:
After reading this guide, you will know:
- Thorough understanding of types of visas and specific requirements
- What to know when buying/renting real estate
- What areas and neighborhoods to consider when moving
- How to manage paying taxes, banking and working
- Plus a relocation checklist and cost of living analysis
Complete the form below to download our guide.