POLS can assist with the processing of a Panama Visa for Cultural, Sports, or Educational Temporary Workers.
Article 15 of the Decree Law allows businesses to hire a foreigner to work for a single event to carry out technical, cultural, artistic, musical, sports, professional, educational field, or scientific work will be able to request the Panama Visa for Cultural, Sport, or Educational Temporary Worker for a maximum term of three (3) non-extendable months. The business and the foreigner must comply with the requirements and responsibilities that are required by the Panama National Service of Immigration and the Panama Department of Labor and Labor Development.
The business applicant is obliged to comply with the dispositions of Article 89 of the Decree Law and the requirements in this regulation.
The applicant will be able to request this Panama Visa for Cultural, Sports, or Educational Temporary Workers when his/her stopover is not less than (15) calendars days, for which they should comply with the formalities required in Article 28 of the Decree Law, excepting numerals 2 & 4 and to contribute the following documents:
1. Application for Panama Visa for Cultural, Sports, or Educational Temporary Workers;
2. Three (3) photographs;
3. Copies of the ID document of the country of origin or permission of residence;
4. Payment for migratory service of a Hundred dollars ($100) in favor of the Panama National Service of Immigration;
5. Work permit;
6. Copies of the electronic (or printed) ticket paid for return;
7. Proof of the hotel reservation or of the place of lodging;
8. National Paz y Salvo of incomes of the business applicant;
9. Paz y Salvo of CSS of the business applicant;
10. Letter of responsibility by the business;
11. Proof of ability to pay the income tax pertaining to the value of the labor contract.
12. Deposit of Guarantee, to the account of the business contractor, in favor of the Panama National Service of Immigration for the sum of Two Hundred Fifty dollars ($250).
Note: In the case of visa requests for groups of more than ten (30) foreigners, the Deposit of Guarantee will be for the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred dollars ($7,500) for the group in favor of the Panama National Service of Immigration;
To request this Panama Visa for Cultural, Sports, or Educational Temporary Workers when the stopover of the foreigner is going to be less than (15) calendar days, should comply with the requirements indicated in the previous article and with the formalities required in the Article 28 of the Decree Law, except for numerals 2, 3 and 4.